Saturday, May 2, 2009

Textbook short course, when Jeff comes home, and Jack pictures.










Having just read your lovely comments of support on an earlier post, I want to let everybody know I will be attending a Chautauqua course on text-book writing near the end of July. That is, unless Jeff is flying in one of those days, then I won't. Jeff, do you know what day you'll be arriving, and at which airport?








Ok, here are some pictures of Jack and his new friends Katie and Harry.
































6 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about when I'll be back. Who are these dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, those puppies are adorable! Where is the Chautauqua being held?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way they are tearing into him, I think those puppies must have thought you called him "snack," not Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another reason you should stick with "Biteface."

    You don't tug on Superman's cape
    You don't spit into the wind.
    You don't pull the mask from the old Lone Ranger
    And you don't mess around with Biteface.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those puppies belong to Dan and Lisa Hauter who live about half-way down Crestwood. I guess old Abby, the little poodle, finally died, although nobody ever said anything. They do harrass poor Jack something terrible, especially Katie. She jumps all over him and nips at his ears, and they both have very sharp claws, as evidenced by scratches on our arms. But good old Jack is so even-tempered, he puts up with it.

    The Chautauqua is in Seattle! I've never been to the great northwest. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring an umbrella. And a travel coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete